Danish Cold War radios and field phones, 1945-1990
Right after the end of World War Two large amounts of radio equipment and field phones from the Western Allies found their way to Denmark. On top of that, large amounts of German field phones were left by the remnants of the German occupational forces in Denmark and a number of Swedish field phones were brought back with the Danish Brigade in Sweden. In total the "reborn" Danish Army used radio equipment and field phones from the following countries, apart from the equipment left over from the pre-war Danish Army: Great Britain, USA, Germany and Sweden.
Of-course this meant, that it was difficult and expensive to get spare parts, and it was difficult for the individual soldiers to use the many different types of phone and radio equipment.
In the 1950s, the army decided to make new telephone sets, modelled after the Swedish Ericsson field phones - it was designated the FT M/51 L. Later the FT M/58 was introduced and the FT M/55 (Without Batteries) - both made in Denmark.
Radio equipment had to be NATO compatible, and from the beginning of the Cold War and until today the Danish army used a wide array of NATO radios. Sometime bought abroad, sometime made on license at home.